Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Applecheeks Cloth Diapers

I have been cloth diapering for almost 2 years now. I have tried several different kinds of diapers and have liked almost all of them, but my favorite are Applecheeks diapers. They have been the most absorbent and trustworthy of my cloth diapers.

I really like all the colours that they have and the way that the inserts work in both sizes of diapers. The bamboo inserts of course are what I like to pair with my baby's lovely Applecheeks covers. We are able to stuff them for nights and naps and not have any leaks.

I love to match the colors to outfits even if my baby is a boy :)

I am really looking forward to the release of the new limited edition tomorrow and will be purchasing as soon as it is available.

I also have the Applecheeks size 2 storage sac in chocolate brown. When I first received it I didn't think it would work very well. It is now one of my top 2 wetbags that I have. It doesn't wick at all, it is easy to empty, and washes up to look new every time.

I also love Applecheeks flush-able liners. They are incredibly soft and do a great job of keeping the poop off the diapers. We have not been able to use them as flush-able because our sewer lines are terrible in our little town.

                                          Applecheeks the diaper for the "In Control" toddler:)





I would recommend Applecheeks to anyone looking to start out cloth diapering or for someone who wants to have diapers that are made in North America (Canada actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment