Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bumgenius Review

Just like in the last post, this is a diaper that I won. It is one of the brand new 4.0 One Size in Ribbit (springy green) color. I like the color. I also like that the snaps hold really well and that I have never had a leak and with the doubler it makes an excellent night time diaper.

That being said. I am not a huge fan of the washing issues I have had. I have a hard time getting it to smell clean when all the other diapers do. I also don't like how hard it is to get the insert in the right spot so that my little guy that is 5 months old doesn't have a "front Butt".

Overall  it is a very good diaper for what it is made for. Will I be buying more? Probably not. Even though it works great I just can't stand the issues that I have had with it. It is one of the last diapers that I use even though I love the color. I think it will work a little better once he gets bigger. So if my opinion changes I will give you an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment